Author Topic: Phase Four Related CDF (Central Defense Force)  (Read 217 times)

Offline CCTV

• View Profile
CDF (Central Defense Force)
« about: 4 months ago »
I was looking into Phase Four's past, and I found some models of some 'CDF' soldiers. I asked some people around, and it stood for Central Defense Force. (Unless this is for a different schema and I'm mistaken, then it should've been for Phase Four, right?) Maybe they should make an exclusive comeback; the original CDF soldiers will not really exist anymore, but remnants of their armor/weaponry could be found in a custom part of the map (maybe an old outpost perhaps?) and some of their clothing/cosmetics can also spawn in that players can get as high-tier loot. It could even further develop into the rebellion actually forming a 'CDF' faction and mimic the old organization.
« Last Edit: 4 months ago by RJ »

Offline RJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: CDF (Central Defense Force)
« Reply #1 about: 4 months ago »
I moved your post as it was in the wrong section. The section you posted it in was for people that have created an Alliance in-game and want to advertise it here on the forums.

I'm not sure if there's CDF models included in Phase Four but I'll check. Also I'm not sure if CDF even pertains to Phase Four in terms of its lore, if you have any information on it then feel free to share.

Offline Derek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 about: 4 months ago »
From my knowledge if Phase Four is just the 4th iteration of Experiment, the lore I remember is everyone is simply a test subject for stem cell research. My guess the Augments we have the option to invest in are from these stem cell research. We are merely test subjects.

Offline CCTV

• View Profile
« Reply #3 about: 4 months ago »
Nevermind, it was part of an old game mode called CW: Quarantine. Still, the CDF was (probably?) designed for containing and protecting Civilians in an apocalyptic-like setting, so maybe it could be incorporated?

Image of the Male Model:

https://imgur.com/a/FlG3MEY

Offline RJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 about: 4 months ago »
Maybe, I'm not too sure. I'd like to keep things mostly vanilla especially when it pertains to adding new content. I want the download time to join the server to be as little as possible.